We are asking you, our Lincoln parent community, to be involved with school activities and fundraisers this year. The #1 purpose of the PTSA is to increase donations to give our students teachers and staff more resources to enhance learning.
- Become a Member of the PTSA – Membership is open to anyone who is interested in supporting the PTSA and becoming more involved. The dues to become a member are $10 per person. Becoming a member does not obligate you to attend meetings or volunteer at the school—although we hope you will! If you have any questions, please contact PTSA Membership, Debbie Scheer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Contribute to monthly or annually to the Para-Professional (Para) hours at Lincoln. They improve the student-to-teacher ratios and allow teachers to devotes more time to lesson planning and instruction. To make a donation, click on one of the donation buttons on the home page at the top of the website.
- 100% of your direct giving donation will be applied to classroom staffing.
- Nothing to sell or buy!
- Your donation is entirely tax-deductible.
- Some employers will match your donation.
- It’s a great way to support your child’s education.
- Volunteer — Volunteer opportunities are available throughout the year, both big and small. We encourage you to participate when possible. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f45acaa2ba7fb6-lincoln1
- Attend our events – get to know us and others in our Lincoln community. Check our calendar of events: https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/1SEfjhz7TDpiVJ893LuGKyGZ