Please take a look at the great volunteer opportunities listed below. Now is your chance to make a difference in your child’s education by helping to raise necessary funds that support our teachers, or by helping out with one of our incredible community events. Sign up now! Thank you in advance for sharing your time, energy, and expertise!
Follow this link to volunteer:
This is a new volunteer position created to assist with all things art related at Lincoln including: student art showcases, the yearbook, art booths at community events, and possibly art fundraisers. Art Committee Co-Lead
The art committee co-lead assists with coordinating all aspects of the art committee.
Buy-A-Brick Program Lead
This person works with the Lincoln Marketplace Coordinator to schedule volunteers/provide information on the Buy-a-Brick program at Lincoln community/school events.
Grocery Card Sales Co-Lead
This person assists the lead by helping to provide information and schedule volunteers for grocery card sales at each community/school event.
Learn at Lincoln Co-Lead
The co-lead assists with identifying relevant subject matters and speakers for the Learn at Lincoln program.
School Clean Up Days Co-Lead
This person assists to coordinate all school clean up efforts.
School Clean Up Days Lead
This position helps to coordinate dates, times, materials, and volunteers for school clean up days that will take place 3-4 times per school year. Clean Up Days will focus on trash pick up and general landscaping tasks around the school.
Talent Show Lead
The talent show takes place in February. It’s a great opportunity for Lincoln students to showcase their many talents. Lead responsibilities include: scheduling try outs, finding parent judges/coaches, and running the event.
Talent Show Co-Lead
The talent show co-lead assists with all aspects of the event including try-outs, recruiting parent judges/coaches, and coordinating the event.
T-Shirt/Hat Sales Lead
This person works with the Lincoln Marketplace Coordinator to schedule volunteers to sell Lincoln tee shirts/hats at each community and school event.
Yearbook Sales Lead
This person works with the Lincoln Marketplace Coordinator to schedule volunteers for yearbook sales at each community and school event.
Ongoing Volunteer Needs:
- Ice Cream Social (Sept 1) — Volunteer to make posters, shop for supplies, and most importantly, SCOOP! Take a turn passing out ice cream, then enjoy the fun evening.
- Fall Festival (Oct. 15) — Volunteers are needed for numerous aspects of this fun after school event.
- Haunted house (Oct. 15)
- Zoo Night
- Science Night — Volunteers to man exhibit tables, set up and clean up.
- BASH (November 11)
- “Laps for Lincoln” Walk-a-Thon
- T-Shirt Sales
- Bake Sales — The PTSA holds a bake sale during evening school events, particularly during the Winter and Spring Vocal Concerts. Help is needed to secure donated baked goods, coordinate set-up, help running the bake sale and break-down.
General Event Support
- Event Set-up
- Event Clean-up
- Graphic Design
- Media Outreach
- Foreign Language Translation
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Classroom Liaison
- Administrative Support